Although all families are expected to contribute toward their tuition, Le Lycée Français de Los Angeles does offer tuition assistance based on financial need for families that qualify. Families interested in applying for tuition assistance will need to complete an online application with FAST-ISM starting on December 1, 2016 for the 2017-2018 school year (link below). All information from FAST remains confidential and is reviewed by the school. You must apply for financial aid each year, using the online FAST application. After applying, you will mail tax documents to FAST for income verification purposes. Please be aware that the online tuition assistance application needs to be completed by your application deadline. Please contact the Business /Admissions office at (310) 836-3464 Ext. 316/315 with any questions.
The Tuition Assistance Online Application can be accessed here:
A few notes regarding the FAST online application:
The non-refundable application fee is $43, payable by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. (Discover card is not accepted). The application fee will be billed to your credit card under the name of “Independent School Management (ISM)”, the company which provides the FAST application service. On the application, please use your name as it appears on your tax return. The online application process is self-guided. You can partially complete an application and go back to it another time if you don’t want to complete the application in one sitting. If you have any questions about the FAST application process, please call the FAST Call Center at 1-877-326-FAST (3278), open 24/7.
After completing the application, please scan and upload directly to your FAST application or mail to the address below copies of your tax documents. Please do not send any originals, and do not fax or email the tax information.
1316 N. Union St.
Wilmington, DE 19806
NEW ADMISSIONS APPLICANT DEADLINES
- December 1, 2016: Early Admissions Application and Online FAST Tuition Assistance Application Deadline (Including 2015 tax returns mailed or uploaded directly to your FAST application)
- February 1, 2017: Regular Admissions Application and Online FAST Tuition Assistance Application Deadline (Including 2015 tax returns mailed or uploaded directly to your FAST application)
- End of February 2017: 2016 Tax returns due to FAST
CURRENT LYCEE FAMILY DEADLINES
- February 1, 2017: Online FAST Tuition Assistance Application deadline (Including 2015 tax returns mailed or uploaded directly to your FAST application. If 2015 forms were submitted last year, there is no need to send 2015 forms again.)
- End of February: 2016 Tax returns due to FAST
Le Lycée Admissions Scholarships:
Le Lycée has established scholarships to promote continued academic excellence through the recognition of outstanding academic achievement among students. These scholarships are awarded to the top Early/Regular Admissions students who have demonstrated outstanding performance in all areas of our admissions process, as measured by ISEE test scores, excellent grade average and other admissions criteria.