ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018
Please note that the Registration Fee is non-refundable. The Dewar Tuition Insurance fee is mandatory.
|Kindergarten 1 |
Maternelle moyenne section
Kindergarten 2 and 1st Grades
|2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grades|
CE1 au CM2
|6th, 7th, and 8th Grades|
6ème à la 4ème
|9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th Grades|
3ème, 2nde, 1ère et Terminale
|Application Fee for New Students Only (non-refundable)|
Frais de dossier pour une nouvelle inscription (non-remboursable)
|New Student Fee|
Frais de première inscription
|Preschool through 1st Grade|
Yearbook, Smock, Books, and Classroom Art Supplies Participation Fee
De la petite section de maternelle au CP : ‹‹ yearbook ››, tablier, livres et les fournitures d’art pour la classe
|2nd through 12th Grade|
Yearbook, Classroom Stationery, and Art Supplies Participation Fee
Terminale : frais de graduation
|Textbooks: 2nd through 12th Grade should be purchased online via www.Follett.com|
Les livres scolaires du CE1 à la Terminale sont en vente sur Internet, voir www.Follett.com
- The Dewar Tuition Refund Insurance fee is mandatory for all students.
- There will be no discount for late entrance or early withdrawal.
- Re-registration fees alone do not guarantee space in the class. Payment of fees should be combined into one (1) check.
- Students must re-register each year.
- Re-registration materials will be mailed home in December; however, it is the parents' responsibility to acquire these materials each January.
- The school offers a sibling discount of $500.00 per student from 2nd child.
- For Financial Aid information, click here.
NEW ADMISSIONS APPLICANT DEADLINES
- December 1, 2016: Early Admissions Application and Online FAST Tuition Assistance Application Deadline (Including 2015 tax returns mailed or uploaded directly to your FAST application)
- February 1, 2017: Regular Admissions Application and Online FAST Tuition Assistance Application Deadline (Including 2015 tax returns mailed or uploaded directly to your FAST application
- March 15, 2017: 2016 Tax returns due to FAST
- February 1, 2017: Online FAST Tuition Assistance Application deadline (Including 2015 tax returns mailed or uploaded directly to your FAST application.
- If 2015 forms were submitted last year, there is no need to send 2015 forms again.)
- February 15, 2017: 2016 Tax returns due to FAST