Please Note: All funds for Financial Tuition Assistance and Scholarships have now been awarded for the 2018-19 school year.
French nationals interested in applying for financial aid must first apply for the French Government Bourse, please consult the Consulate website.
New and Re-Enrollment applications for the 2019-20 school year that wish to apply for financial aid, must have completed enrollment forms and FAST applications before January 31, 2019. Aid applications will not be reviewed until all required documentation, including 2017 or 2018 tax returns, have been submitted.
Prepare your Federal Tax return as soon as possible in order to allow the best possible conditions.
In allocating financial aid resources the following criteria are considered:
- The applicant family’s financial resources and circumstances
- Ability to pay tuition and fees as determined by an independent party (ISM FAST) and the financial information provided to them
- Commitment to Le Lycée's mission and values
- All able adults in the household are fully employed
- Cultural diversity
- The applicant family's adherence to deadlines
Le Lycée Français de Los Angeles offers tuition assistance to qualified students who would be unable to attend the school without financial support. Financial aid applications will only be considered AFTER a student has been accepted to the school. Families interested in applying for tuition assistance will need to complete an online application with FAST-ISM according to the deadlines below. All information from FAST remains confidential and is reviewed by the school. You must apply for financial aid each year, using the online FAST application. Please contact the Business /Admissions office at (310) 836-3464 Ext. 316/315 with any questions.
The Tuition Assistance Online Application can be accessed here:
- $43 non-refundable application fee payable by Visa/MasterCard/American Express. (Discover card is not accepted).
- Application fee will be billed to your credit card under the name of “Independent School Management (ISM)”, the company which provides the FAST application service.
- On the application, please use your name as it appears on your tax return. The online application process is self-guided.
- You can partially complete an application and go back to it another time if you don’t want to complete the application in one sitting. If you have any questions about the FAST application process, please call the FAST Call Center at 1-877-326-FAST (3278), open 24/7.
- After completing the application, please scan and upload copies of your tax documents to your FAST application or mail to the address below. Please do not send any originals, and do not fax or email the tax information.
1316 N. Union St.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Le Lycée has established scholarships to promote continued excellence through the recognition of outstanding student academic achievement. These scholarships are awarded yearly to the top students who have demonstrated financial need, as well as outstanding performance in all areas of our admissions process, as measured by ISEE test scores, excellent grade average and commitment to Le Lycee values and community. Scholarship applicants must apply through FAST each year to re-qualify.
The Bourse Scolaire is a need-based financial aid program administered by the French government to assist French citizens with educational expenses at accredited French schools outside of France. Families who are registered with the Consulate in Los Angeles and whose children are French citizens, may apply for the bourse if their child is three years of age or older before December 31 of the year for which they are applying. Eligible families are asked to apply for the bourse before applying for financial aid through FAST. The French government establishes its own criteria for awarding the aid and it is only applicable to the French Section Program (FSP).
You can find more information on the Consulate website.