Student Leadership Team Offices:
• President / Activities Coordinator
• Vice President / Public and Parent Relations
• Secretary / Records, Finances, Yearbook Coordinator
Advisory Board: Presidents from each grade from 9th to 12th
Student leadership is open to qualified 11th and 12th grade students. On October 5th students along with their teacher will click on a link in order to watch all the 3-minute campaign movies made by the candidates then vote electronically for the candidates of their choice.
The Middle Student Council is composed of:
- Student Leadership Board (President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary – 7th and 8th graders are eligible to run)
- Class Representatives (Class President and Class-Vice President)
- Student Council Active Members (all volunteers in 6th to 8th grade)
The Student Council candidates will conduct a virtual campaign and online voting will take place the week of Oct 5 in all grades.